Forex Forum - Ask-an-Expert - GoForex
Click Here to Visit GoForex

ZuluTrade Email:

Go Back   Forex Forum - Ask-an-Expert - GoForex > Expert Forums > Fundamental Analysis

Read the disclaimer

Old 16th-February-2011, 06:01

Default What is the most important part of Fundamental Analysis when dealing with Stocks?

I am Teaching myself to become a Trader and I know what needs to be learned. I was just wondering what was the most important part of Fundamental Analysis? Also if you have any pointers out there from experience that would be great as well.
Thanks for any help
Old 16th-February-2011, 10:45
Expert

Default Re: What is the most important part of Fundamental Analysis when dealing with Stocks?

Your stocks are dependent on global risk based speculation and goes up and down together with global risk sentiment, information shocks and the direction and switching of direction of investment capital.

Unless you are in for the long haul the above will be the most important.