Forex Forum - Ask-an-Expert - GoForex
Click Here to Visit GoForex

ZuluTrade Email:

Go Back   Forex Forum - Ask-an-Expert - GoForex > Expert Forums > Technical Analysis

Read the disclaimer

Old 25th-December-2005, 14:56

Default GANN Lines

Hi,
I'd like to know a bit more about Gann Lines. How to draw and use it?
Tips and tricks are welcome.

Thanks,
Attila
Old 2nd-February-2006, 01:07

Attila

Most charting packages come with some form of Gann indicator. Of course Gann would have drawn his own lines on paper charts, and if you want to go down that road there is an abundance of info on the net - just Google for 'Gann' and you will find plenty to keep you busy.

I personally use Metastock charting software to draw my Gann lines automatically and it is also possible to buy an add on from Dynamic Gann Lines (Don Fisher) which will give you the effect shown in the chart below.

Regards - arco
Attached Images
File Type: gif gbpchart_113.gif (14.6 KB, 556 views)
Old 8th-August-2006, 14:51

Default Re: GANN Lines

Gann lines are all about price with time angles, they are used to guage trend strenth amongst other things. They are generally used as support and resistance lines and can be predictive rather than lagging.

Last edited by GoForex; 8th-August-2006 at 20:39.
Old 9th-April-2009, 13:17

Default Re: GANN Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by arco View Post
Attila

Most charting packages come with some form of Gann indicator. Of course Gann would have drawn his own lines on paper charts, and if you want to go down that road there is an abundance of info on the net - just Google for 'Gann' and you will find plenty to keep you busy.

I personally use Metastock charting software to draw my Gann lines automatically and it is also possible to buy an add on from Dynamic Gann Lines (Don Fisher) which will give you the effect shown in the chart below.

Regards - arco
where i can get gann line indicator free....im nubie