|Managed Forex Accounts|
||Choose from a multitude of forex traders. More||
|Featured Forex Brokers|
||Open a free demo or live account with a featured forex broker. More||
||Copy the trades of expert traders automatically on your own account. More|
Automated Forex Execution Software
- EA Generator - Automate your trading system into a MetaTrader EA without programming knowledge.
- HyperOrder - Takes signals from TradeStation, MetaStock, ESignal or a custom application and sends them to a broker's API including FXCM, MB Trading, MetaTrader, Interactive Brokers and more.
- MetaTrader 4 - Run automated systems and execute them into supporting brokers
- NinjaTrader - Sends signals from TradeStation, ESignal or a custom application into Interactive Brokers, MB Trading or Gain Capital
- SnapDragon - Sends signals from TradeStation to Oanda's API
- TradeBullet - Sends orders from TradeStation, eSignal and custom applications into Interactive Brokers and MB Trading
- TradeItself - Takes trading signals from emails and sends them to the FXCM Trading Station
- Trader 68-
Allows you to auto trade your real-time signals live - as soon as they are generated!
Add Your URL
See also Systems Development and Backtesting Software
Automated Forex Trading Systems
Manual Forex Trading Systems
Forex Trading Software
Automated Trader Magazine
Bookmark this page
Risk Disclosure: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.